- Smart cooker that combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice maker, steamer, sauté pan, warmer and yoghurt maker.
- Cooking programs create healthy and delicious meals in a fraction of the time.
- Advanced microprocessor continuously monitors temperature and pressure, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve desired results.
- 13 smart programs: Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chilli, Poultry, Sauté/Searing, Steam, Rice, Porridge, Multigrain, Slow Cook, Keep-Warm, Yoghurt & Manual Pressure Cook.
- Download the free Instant Pot recipe app for hundreds of recipes, reviews and tips.
- Replaces your sauté pan with 3 adjustable heat modes for searing, browning or simmering.
- Fully automatic rice program adjusts time according to rice quantity.
- Converts to a slow cooker with low, medium and high programs.
- Power steam program locks in maximum flavour and nutrients.
- Comes with dual pressure settings (high and low) and can pressure cook for up to 4 hours.
- Ability to adjust cooking programs while in use.
- Comes with a quiet mode and Auto Keep Warm mode that keeps food at the perfect temperature until you are ready to eat.
- 24 hour delay start allows for delayed cooking.
- Features a high quality stainless steel inner pot with 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution, which allows for healthier cooking and is extremely durable.
- Safety system offers ultimate protection with 10 proven safety mechanisms and patented technologies.
- Comes with a stainless steel steam rack with handles.
- No harmful chemical coating and won’t scratch or peel.
- All components in contact with food are food grade 304 (18/8) stainless steel.
- Pot is easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Lid holder designed for right and left hand users.
Material: Stainless Steel
Care Instructions: Clean the inside of the cooker using a damp cloth dipped in warm soapy water. The pot should still be removed. Check the heating element for grease and food debris and wipe clean. (Some manufacturers say you can use a soft brush—but not steel wire—to remove stuck-on food.)